25th September 2018
Plymouth School of Creative Arts ‘live’ with Stephen Heppell
LEARNING SPACES LIVE EVENTS.
All learning spaces live events are distinctive in that they:
- Are live at the host school to observe and explore the current practice first hand.
- Are led by the school to explain their values and ethos and their approach to learning and teaching.
- Demonstrate the relationship between pedagogy and space and the design of the learning environments to improve outcomes.
- Provide a practical inquiry approach facilitated by the school A4LE UK-Europe and leading international educators and design professionals.
- Promote informed debate for all those attending.
- Facilitate networking opportunities in partnership with A4LEUK -Europe through local, regional, national and international practice.
Plymouth School of Creative Arts Agenda. Wednesday 26th September 2018
10.00 am to 10.15 am Welcome. Dave Strudwick Headteacher, Terry White Chair A4LEUK-Europe.
10.15 am to 10.45 am Pedagogy and Space at PSCA through our approach to learning and teaching.
10.45 am to 12.15 pm Guided tours of PSCA in practice with school staff and Stephen Heppell.
12.15 pm to 1.15 pm Inquiry, learning through design with all delegates and the school led by Stephen Heppell.
1.15 pm to 1.45 pm Lunch.
1.45 pm to 2.45 pm Inputs from Students and staff through workshop discussions.
2.45 pm to 3.15 pm International examples of practice and space design which connect to PSCA. Stephen Heppell, Terry White.
3.15 3.30 Delegate review and close.
The cost for these events is £85.00 pounds for the day to include refreshments and lunch.
Places for Learning Spaces Live Events are limited as we are joining these learning communities for the day. Learning Spaces Live tickets can be booked via Eventbrite here
Learning Spaces live Events are free for members of A4LEUK-Europe and those wishing to join and receive our package should see our membership application form or contact Terry White: email@example.com or 07958403396