All learning spaces live events are distinctive in that they:
- Are live at the host school to observe and explore the current practice first hand.
- Are led by the school to explain their values and ethos and their approach to learning and teaching.
- Demonstrate the relationship between pedagogy and space and the design of the learning environments to improve outcomes.
- Provide a practical inquiry approach facilitated by the school A4LE UK-Europe and leading international educators and design professionals.
- Promote informed debate for all those attending.
- Facilitate networking opportunities in partnership with A4LEUK -Europe through local, regional, national and international practice.
Plymouth School of Creative Arts, 25th September
West Thornton Academy, 18th October